Welcome to the Macungie's Community Page. Below are some of our favorite spots in the Lehigh Valley we hope you will enjoy!
Kalbach Memorial Park, Macungie Memorial Park, Timbertown Park, Dorney Park, Trexler Memorial Park, Bear Creek Mountain Resort, Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs, Allentown Rose Gardens, Wildlands Conservancy, Steelstacks
PPL Event Center, Da Vinci Science Center, Liberty Bell Museum, Allentown Art Museum, Destination Playground, Sands Casino, Martin Guitar Factory
Food & Drink
Grille 3501, The Hamilton, Bolete, Melt, Top Cut Steakhouse, Randall's on the Orchard, Cali Burrito, Union and Finch, Biaggio's Pizzaria, HiJinx Brewing Company, Fegley's Brew Works, Samuel Adams Brewery, Sleepy Cat Urban Winery, Black River Farms Winery,
West Valley Marketplace, Lehigh Valley Mall, Steelstacks, Allentown Farmers Market, Josh Early Candies, Saucon Valley Farmers Market, Quakertown Farmers Market, Wegman's. The Oultets at Sands Bethlehem
Macungie Village is in the East Penn School District. Other schools in the Lehigh Valley are: Cedar Crest College, Muhlenburg College, Lehigh Carbon College, Mcann School of Business and Technology, and Miller-Motte College.
Check below for Announcements, Local Events, and our popular Resident Events.
Helpful links for assistance during COVID-19
Dear RP Residents,
We would like to provide you with this helpful link below from PAA that provides multiple resources for those of you requiring assistance during this pandemic. The link offers resources for food, etc., and offers answers to many frequently asked questions. PAA is a trusted source in our industry and we hope you find this information helpful.
Resident Update on COVID-19 and your RP Apartment Community
We are writing to you because we value the health and well-being of all residents and your families. RP Management, Inc. would like to remind you of the additional precautions as designated by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in the event you have been exposed to COVID-19.
The CDC recommends if you have possibly been exposed to COVID-19 and develop symptoms; fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, you should contact your healthcare provider for medical advice.
RP Management, Inc. is working with local, state and national health agencies on prevention and management in the event of an outbreak in our apartment communities. Our company follows local, state, and national healthcare expert guidance and recommendations. We are sharing this information so you are aware and can help reduce the spread of infection. According to the CDC, the best ways to reduce the risk of getting this or any viral infection include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces
- Stay at home away from others if you are sick
- Cover mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands
- Do not go into public spaces if you have cold or flu-like symptoms (elevated temperature, fever, cough, shortness of breath)
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a safe distance from other (a minimum of 6 feet is recommended)
- Limit the guests that you invite to your apartment to prevent the spread of COVID-19